The Grade 8 Language Baseline Diagnostic assesses a student’s performance in Language across current and previous grade levels for each of the key learning outcomes of the Language curriculum. The diagnosis will indicate the learner’s overall readiness for Grade 8 in the subject and by curriculum topic and grade level.
Each student completes the full assessment.
A common application is early on in the academic year to assess the student’s readiness for the target grade.
The diagnostic will give you the following for your learners, classes and schools: –
- Distribution of learners by Grade Developmental Level.
- Median, Quintiles, Outliers and Standard Deviation scores across a grade.
- Overall Averages and curriculum topics scores.
- A grade level diagnostic score
- A high-school readiness rank.
- Report cards per student with overall averages, grade developmental level and curriculum analysis.
- A class “action plan” for students grouped by common results across topics and grade developmental levels
- Correlations between overall scores, curriculum topics and grade developmental level.
- Bridging insights to transition learners into High School with success.
- Insights into the feeder schools of the participating learners.