The JumpTrak™ Benchmarks are standardised assessments in mathematics and language for grades 1 to 12 and available in English, Afrikaans and isiXhosa (other languages are available according to demand). They are invigilated across a growing number of private and government schools in South Africa. The assessments are CAPS aligned.
They have also been shown to be comparative to international equivalents and a true reflection of expected learner competence in the target subjects. They are administered online on the JumpTrak™ platform and via a secure user id and password per child as well as additional activation codes for each subject.
You will be able to: –
- Compare your grade results to anonymised averages.
- View a trusted external benchmark of your school and students.
- Harvest school, class and learner level analysis for topics, cognitive levels and individual item analysis.
- Get critical intervention insights to address where learners are really needing support.
- Build longitudinal studies year on year.
This is the Language Benchmark Assessment only. It includes a grade-appropriate orientation assessment to help you familiarise yourself with the JumpTrak platform.
You can purchase the bundled Mathematics and the Language Benchmark Assessments together.