The JumpTrak™ Mathematics Benchmarks are standardised assessments in Mathematics for grades 1 to 12.
The assessment is CAPS aligned and comparative to international equivalents and a standardised reflection of a learner’s competence. They are administered online on the JumpTrak™ platform and via a secure user id and password per learner. Additionally, schools can request secure activation codes for classrooms if required.
You will be able to: –
- Compare your grade results to anonymised National averages.
- View a trusted external benchmark of your school and students.
- Harvest school, class and learner level analysis for topics, cognitive levels and individual item analysis.
- Get a JumpTrak™ proposed “action plan” for each group of participating students based on their results
- Build longitudinal studies year on year.
- Draw correlations with the JumpTrak™ assessment to your own internal assessments or other JumpTrak™ assessments.
The license will include a simple orientation assessment to help you familiarise yourself with JumpTrak™ and how to answer the typical range of question types.
Our real-time support desk will be on call to support all of your assessment needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp at 079 267 3397.